Tools you need to be successful in 7th & 8th grade:
- Pencil/Pen [Make sure this tool matches the job.]
- 2 Composition Books [Both for Language Arts. Because we write every day, you will fill them both during the year.]
- 2 Single Subject Spiral Notebooks [One for Language Arts, the other for Math. These are for subject notes and drafts.]
- 4 Folders [One for each subject, LA, Social Studies, Math and Science, to stay organized.]
- Agenda [To know due dates and events that are on the calendar.]
- Willingness to buy in to the processes and culture of the classroom in a positive way.