Why are parents choosing da Vinci?
· Individualized instruction
· Small class sizes (less than 20)
· Personal attention
· Safe and secure environment
· Updated Common Core Curriculum
· Emphasis on Reading Improvement
· Dual enrollment for High School Students
· Students are challenged to reach their full potential
· Tuition-free, public education
I am grateful for da Vinci. Smaller classes mean more individual attention for my student which helped him to thrive. da Vinci teachers really care and the students know this. The students try harder because of it. da Vinci is on the JCC campus which makes taking college classes while in High School really easy. My students loved the dual enrollment opportunities.
-parent of a 2013 graduate
I like knowing that my son is safe at school, and that there are people there who really CARE about him. I wish I would have sent my daughters to da Vinci.
-parent of current High School Student
daVinci is small enough that everyone knows everyone, and everyone is accepted. It made all the difference in my daughter’s self-confidence.
-parent of Primary Student
Learn how da Vinci’s student-centered education approach can help your child excel. Contact us today