The da Vinci Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency ReportTransparency Reporting
The State School Aid Act requires each school district and intermediate school district to share the following financial information on its website. The annual Budget and Transparency Report provides an opportunity to share with the community how annual fiscal resources are used.1. Board Approved Budgets
2. Personnel Expenditures
4. Collective Bargaining Unitsda Vinci does not have a Collective Bargaining Unit.
5. Financial AuditThe 2015-2016 da Vinci Financial Audit is available HERE.The 2016-2017 da Vinci Financial Audit is available HERE.The 2017-2018 da Vinci Financial Audit is available HERE.6. da Vinci Health Care BidsHealth Care is provided to our employees through Walton Insurance Group.You can view a summary of our health care plan HERE.7. Superintendents Salary Information
You can view the Superintendent's salary information HERE.8. da Vinci Employees with Annual Salary over 100k
The Superintendent is the only da Vinci employee compensated over 100,000 annually.Detailed salary information can be found above.
9. Annual Dues
Annual Dues for da Vinci total $3,344.00. A detailed break down can be viewed HERE.
10. Lobbying Contributionsda Vinci does not contribute to lobbying activities.11. Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The District has not incurred a deficit, therefore there is no current Deficit Elimination Plan.12. District Credit Card Information
- District support staff and administrators are provided with a District MasterCard to make school purchases.
- Superintendent and Assistant to Superintended has a $5000 purchasing limit.
- Administrators and Support Staff have a $1000 purchasing limit that require administrative approval prior to being signed out from our secure location.
- A copy of our Academy Board Approved Purchasing Card Policy can be found HERE.
13. District Paid Out-of-State Travel InformationNot applicable.14. Procurement Policyda Vinci's board approved procurement policy is available HERE.15. Expense Reimbursement PolicyOur Academy Board Approved (per January 26, 2017) reimbursement policy can be found HERE.16. Accounts Payable Check Register - OR - Statement of Reimbursed ExpensesThe da Vinci Accounts Payable Check Register/Statement of Reimbursed Expenses for 2017-2018 is available HERE.17. Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and AssurancesState-approved Teacher Evaluation ToolState-approved Administrator Evaluation Tool